How do I inactivate (close-out) multiple clients all at the same time?
In Neoserra, you can inactivate multiple clients all at the same time while also creating a common close-out session for each for these clients. The session will, of course, be non-reportable, by default.
- You will first want to enter Administrator-mode.
- Next, create a filter to isolate those clients that you want to close/inactivate.
- With these clients in the view window, select More|Inactivate Clients.
- At this point you can either click "Save," and all checked clients will be inactivated without an accompanying close-out session; or you can check the "Create a "close-out" counseling session?" checkbox at the top of the screen to document your action:
- If there are some clients in your filter that you don't want to inactivate, then you can uncheck the box next to their name before clicking "Save". Only those clients who have a checked box before their name will be inactivated.
- Keep in mind that this function is not reversible (other than by editing each client individually) so before you click "Save" you should verify that everything is accurate on the screen.
Want more? Browse our extensive list of Neoserra FAQs.