How is the Business Ownership Gender information uploaded to EDMIS?
Neoserra supports two fields to track a client's Business Ownership Gender status:
- Ownership Gender:
- Male/Female Owned
- EDWOSB Certified
- WOSB Certified
- WBE Certified
- Neoserra also has a field titled: "Percentage of Woman Ownership."
EDMIS, on the other hand, has only two fields to track this same information:
- Male Ownership Percentage
- Female Ownership Percentage
If the client record includes a "Percentage of Woman Ownership" then this information is used in the export process to EDMIS. However, if no percentage is indicated on the Neoserra client record, then the following percentages are uploaded to EDMIS based upon the settings in the Business Ownership Gender field:
- Male-owned: Uploaded to EDMIS as 100% male, 0% female
- Male/Female owned: Uploaded to EDMIS as 50% male, 50% female
- Woman-owned (including WBE, WOSB, EDWOSB): Uploaded to EDMIS as 0% male, 100% female
- Nothing selected in either the Ownership Gender field or the percentage field: Uploaded to EDMIS as 100% male, 0% female
Want more? Browse our extensive list of Neoserra FAQs.