?What is OutreachSystems' customer service policy?
We understand that responsive, personalized technical service is a key element for the successful operation of any software application, including Neoserra and its various add-on modules. At the same time, we also want our Customers to be able to find a solution to their questions without having to reach out. Our online FAQ library includes over 200 articles. These articles are always current and up-to-date with the latest features and capabilities of the Neoserra software, but we realize it is sometimes nice to talk to a friendly voice in California. In this FAQ you will find our customer service policy:
In order to provide a timely resolution to your issue, there are a number of details that our Customer Service group will need to know up front such as:
- All support issues should be directed to our support group at email@example.com or 805-967-1280 ext 1.
- Ideally you email us from Neoserra by clicking on Help|Contact Support. However, if you send us an email outside of Neoserra, please provide us with your host organization name and your specific contact information where we can reach you in case we need additional details.
- Provide a complete description of the problem including the actual verbatim error message that you are seeing. If possible, include a screenshot of the error message for our review. If you don't get an actual error message but the system is not performing as expected then please give us a detailed description of the perceived problem.
- When did the problem start happening? Did something change on your system?
- And perhaps most important, always send us the specific URL to the record that is raising the concern. This allows us to recreate the problem using the same data that you are looking at. The URL is shown at the top of the screen:
Customer service is a top priority at OutreachSystems. Our team approach to customer service means that you should never have to wait for a particular representative to help you. Our team approach relies on accurate and complete documentation of issues in our own internal Neoserra Customer Relationship Management system, and it depends on a strong knowledge base shared among all team members.
Our preferred method of communications with you is via telephone unless it is easier to answer via email where steps can be laid out carefully. Verbal communication is key to ensuring the highest level of customer service. If we are unable to reach you on the first try, we will always try back a second time. All emails, calls and attempted calls to and from our clients are logged in Neoserra.
Assuming the Customer has provided the necessary details for a timely resolution, then our commitment is to address the issue that same business day. work priorities are organized from critical to routine and allocated response and completion time:
|Critical||2 hours||24 hours||Immediate risk to data integrity and business continuity|
|Urgent||8 hours||48 hours||Prevention of critical time-sensitive function|
|Important||24 hours||7 days||Possible risk to operation|
|Routine||48 hours||28 days||No immediate impact on operations|
|Planned||14 days||As planned||Subject to planning|
Suggestions for product enhancements are always welcome and appreciated. All suggestions are evaluated for their general benefit to all Neoserra users. Assuming the suggestion will benefit all users then OutreachSystems will make an effort to implement the suggestion within 3-6 months.
Below are the details of the OutreachSystems' Customer Service Policy. If you have any questions regarding our support policy please contact us at your convenience.
The goal of our Customer Service Policy is to provide assistance with the day-to-day operation of our software applications. The policy from our service contracts reads as follows:
RESTRICTIONS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer support is limited to general assistance in the operations and use of OutreachSystems? software applications only. Support may be conducted via telephone or electronic mail. The hours of suppor t operation are 6:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Customer shall appoint two (2) individuals within its organization to serve as the primary contacts between OutreachSystems and the Customer. Support expressly excludes any data entry, custom database modifications and updates, importing/exporting of data, assistance on non-OutreachSystems products, and other user-specific operations. OutreachSystems? consulting services are offered, at $150.00 per hour for customer-specific assistance.
While the above policy requires each Neoserra site to appoint two individuals as primary contacts, in practice, we do not restrict your regional centers' access to customer support but we do advise networks to channel user support questions through the Neoserra administrator for a few good reasons:
- User permissions set up by the administrator may be the root cause of certain usability issues. We cannot address permissions issued except to help identify for the user that their permissions are at issue and that they will need to take it up with the administrator.
- While OutreachSystems does have a very good understanding of the SBA and DLA requirements, every network has their own policies and procedures. Neoserra is malleable and can be used in many different ways and our technical advice may not correspond to your network SOP.
- Funneling questions through the administrator allows the administrator to keep their finger on the pulse of their network and identify areas where training might be warranted.
- Having the administrator address user questions and researching when they do not have an answer helps them learn Neoserra more fully and be the resident expert. If other users contact us and learn from us directly, this transfer of knowledge is lost to the network in general. It is best for the network if the Neoserra administrator is the point of information transfer.
There may be times when it makes sense for users to contact OutreachSystems directly. For example, when there is:
- An obvious technical glitch. When users encounter an error while using Neoserra, it is doubtful that the Neoserra administrator will be able to help. We recommend taking a screen shot or copying the error and sending it to our support desk. There is a direct link in Neoserra to Contact OutreachSystems.
- The Neoserra administrator is not available and the user has an urgent issue that needs to be resolved.
In practice, the spirit of our support agreement is that we will help anyone who calls in, but within reason. Unfortunately, our standard Customer Service policy does not cover custom database modifications, updates, exports, imports or backups. We do offer paid-for consulting assistance if you need help designing and/or developing a balanced scorecard for your organization.
Want more? Browse our extensive list of Neoserra FAQs.