How can I track my COVID-19 related assistance using the COVID-19 panel in Neoserra?
The first few months of 2020 have been extraordinary, as our world faces historic challenges with the growing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Amid the stress and uncertainty, it has never been more critical to measure the economic health and perseverance of the small business. Neoserra offers a number of tools specifically designed to measure the impact of the pandemic across the application:
- Counseling Session Record
- Milestone Session Record
- Capital Funding Session Record
- Training Record
- COVID-19 Panel
On all session records, not just the counseling session record, a "COVID-19 Related?" checkbox allows you to indicate whether the session was predominantly related to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, when you talk to a client about financing or human resource issues, you can track whether this assistance was specifically related to the COVID-19 crisis, or not. As noted below, all activity that is marked as being COVID-19 related will appear in the COVID-19 panel on the home page.
A "COVID-19 Assistance" area of assistance will be displayed on eCenter Direct to allow clients to indicate that they are specifically seeking your services in relation to the COVID-19 crisis. Ultimately, any client that selects this option during their eCenter sign-up process will also appear in the COVID-19 panel on the home page.
As noted above, a "COVID-19 Related?" checkbox allows you to indicate whether the milestone was predominantly related to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, or not. Additionally, four milestone options will track both the negative and positive impact from the pandemic:
- Temporarily Altered Business
- Temporarily Closed Business
- Permanently Closed Business
- Reopened Business
These four milestones along with "Change in Jobs" and "Change in Sales" will appear in the COVID-19 panel if the "COVID-19 Related?" checkbox is also checked.
The "Temporarily Altered Business" milestone could tracked either a positive or negative impact from the crisis. A client who was making table cloths but retools her facilities to make N95 masks may be tracked accordingly. Similarly, a client who was operating a dine-in restaurant but who transforms their business to take-out service, may also be tracked using this milestone. And a business that offered on-site support services, but who transitions their services via an on-line medium, may also be tracked by this milestone.
Again, a "COVID-19 Related" checkbox on this form allows you to track whether the funding request is related to the pandemic, or not. The "COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster" and the "COVID-19 Paycheck Protection Program" loans specifically track the relief funding for our U.S. based programs.
All loans in progress or approved with the "COVID-19 Related?" checkbox marked will appear in the COVID-19 panel on the home page.
A "COVID-19" training topic allows you to track all training events related to the pandemic. If an event has "COVID-19" as one of its training topics, then it too will appear in the COVID-19 panel.
On the Neoserra home page, as well as on the individual client home page, you will find a COVID-19 panel. This panel will respect the center selection on the home page filter, but it will not respect any of the other filter parameters:
In other words, currently the COVID-19 panel cannot be filtered down to a single counselor, nor can you change the date range. The COVID-19 Panel will show all activity for the center(s) selected, regardless of the time frame or counselor selected in the filter.
The COVID-19 panel will appear below the Activity Summary and is designed to give an instant overview of all COVID-19 related assistance that has been provided:
In particular, the panel will display the following activity:
- Counseling Time: The contact and preparation time shown in the COVID-19 panel will be the time recorded in the counseling session record that is marked as being "COVID-19 Related?".
- Temporarily/Permanently Closed Business: Assuming that these two milestones are marked as being caused by the COVID-19 crisis, then they will appear in the panel. Hopefully over time, another milestone will appear along side to mark "Reopened Business".
- Temporarily Altered Business: Again, if this milestone is marked as being caused by the COVID-19 crisis, then it will appear in the panel.
- Business: Again, if this milestone is marked as being caused by the COVID-19 crisis, then it will appear in the panel.
- Change in Jobs: Unfortunately, the COVID-19 crisis will see a tremendous loss of jobs. Both full-time and part-time job loss will be recorded in the COVID-19 panel, assuming the "COVID-19 Related?" checkbox is marked on the corresponding milestone record.
- Change in Sales: Similarly, the crisis will most likely cause a reduction in sales. If the corresponding milestone is marked as being COVID-19 related, then it will be included in the COVID-19 panel.
- Capital Funding: Unlike the Activity Summary panel, the COVID-19 panel will show both loans in progress and loans that have been approved. In the fast changing world in which we find ourselves, this is to give you quick visibility into those funding requests that are still outstanding. Again, all capital funding marked as being "COVID-19 Related?" will be displayed here.
- Training: Any event that has "COVID-19" as a training topic will be included here.
- eCenter Sign-up: Additionally, the COVID-19 panel tracks all new eCenter client sign-ups that specifically ask for COVID-19 assistance as indicated during the eCenter online sign-up process:
- Total Unique Inquiries/Inquiry Hours: Last but not least, the panel will also show you all Inquiries recorded in the database where the "COVID-19 Related?" checkbox has been checked.
Want more? Browse our extensive list of Neoserra FAQs.