How do I add Useful Links to eCenter Direct?
You can add useful links to your eCenter Direct web page that guide your clients to resources available on external Web sites. The useful links can be updated and maintained by your database administrator.
To add or delete Useful Link, follow these steps:
- Enter administrator-mode.
- Click Administration|Configuration.
- Scroll to the eCenter section on the page and click eCenter Useful Links. Be sure not to update the Neoserra Useful Links.
- From here you can click on the New Useful Link at the bottom of the screen to add a new link:
Enter a title as to how you want to display it on eCenter Direct, then enter the URL and optionally a description of the resources available on the site.
- You can click Edit to update an existing link, or click Delete a link if it is no longer applicable to your program.
- You can move a link up or down the list depending upon where you want it displayed by clicking on a link and keeping your finger on the mouse while you drag it up or down.
The links entered here will be accessible by all users of your eCenter Direct site:
Want more? Browse our extensive list of Neoserra FAQs.