My program doesn't use the term "Counselors", can I change the name of this menu item?
Yes! In Neoserra, your system administrator can change the "Counselors" menu item to anything they would like. By following these steps:
- Enter administrator-mode and select Administration|Configuration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Configuration interface and select "Interface" under the "Neoserra" section heading:
- Click "Edit" to make the appropriate changes to both the singular and plural versions of the word.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
- The menu within Neoserra will be updated with your new term:
Note: All FAQs and help files provided by OutreachSystems will continue to refer to counselors as counselors.
Want more? Browse our extensive list of Neoserra FAQs.